What are the advantages of Teflon braided high pressure pipe?
Application: Teflon is widely used in mechanical, electronic, automotive, aerospace, chemical, computer, electric heating, military, communications and other important scientific and technological fields. Such as micro transformer.
1. High chemical stability: resistant to all strong acids, including aqua regia, hydrofluoric acid, concentrated hydrochloric acid, nitric acid, fuming sulfuric acid, organic acid, strong base, strong oxidant, reducing agent and various organic solvents. It is very suitable for high purity chemical feeding.
2. Low friction coefficient: the friction coefficient is only 0.04, which is an excellent self-lubricating material. The friction coefficient does not change with temperature.
3. It has excellent anti viscosity, and the inner wall of the pipe is not easy to adhere to colloids and chemicals.
4. It has excellent aging resistance and can be used outdoors for a long time.
5. Excellent electrical insulation performance: PTFE is a highly non-polar material with good dielectric properties. Its high resistance and dielectric constant are about 2.0, which are very small in all electrical insulation materials.
6. Some of the tubes are highly transparent and easy to observe the internal fluid conditions.